Supply Chain Management Market: Global Industry Analysis, Size, and Forecast, 2018-2027
Category: IT Software & Service | Publishing in: July 2021 | Pages: NA | Price (Single User License): US$ 4250
Supply Chain Management Market Introduction
Today, reducing operational and transportation costs while improving customer service levels has become top most priority for many companies. Designing and developing effective supply chain network and implementing next generation supply chain management (SCM) solutions enable end user organization to solve both the issues efficiently. SCM solutions enhance visibility and help enterprises to manage supply chain operations from source to consumption in real time. Cloud based SCM solutions are becoming more popular among end user organizations as they are cost-efficient and can be implemented faster. Also, with increasing technological advancements supply chains are getting demand-driven, thus, encouraging companies to emphasize on implementing and developing lean procurement process.
In today’s competitive market, organizations are investing ample amount and time to evaluate their supply chain management efficiency and emerging opportunities for cost containment, and improve time to market. This is projected to boost growth of the supply chain management market across the globe.
- Enhance visibility of supply chain operations
- Improved business productivity and operational efficiency
- Growing uptake of cloud-based supply chain management solutions
- High initial investment
- Large scale changes in the existing IT infrastructure and back end process
- Data security and privacy
The global scm market is analysed based on offering, software, service, deployment model, organization size, and end-user verticals.
- Transportation Management Solution
- Warehouse Management Solution
- Supply Chain Planning
- Procurement Solution
- Manufacturing Execution Solution
- Other Solutions
- Implementation & Integration
- Training & Support
- Other Services
By Deployment Model
- Large Enterprises
- Small & Mid Enterprises
By End User Verticals
- Public Sector
- Energy & Utility
- Oil & Gas
- Other End Users
Major regions and countries analysed in the global scm market are listed below:
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- Western Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, Rest of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, ASEAN, Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, North Africa, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Among aforementioned regions North America dominated the global supply change management market, in terms of spending, in 2017. This is mainly attributed to increasing uptake of IoT technologies and connected devices across various business process and distribution channels. However, the supply change management market in Asia Pacific is projected to witness healthy CAGR during the forecast period owing to growing digitization of traditional business models.
Supply Chain Management Market Competitive Landscape
Major vendors operating in the global supply chain management market are SAP SE, Oracle Corporation, JDA Software Group, Inc, Kinaxis, Dassault Systemes, PTC, Epicor Software Corporation, Infor Global Solutions, Logility Inc., and e2open. These players are focused towards investing substantial amount on product development activities to introduce cost effective and technologically advanced solutions in order to gain competitive advantage.
This research report on supply chain management market would be produced using first-hand market information gathered from industry experts and major participants across the value chain, during primary research. It would provide broad view of current market trends, growth factors and competitive analysis.